EtherealCraft ip: play.etherealcraft.net
Vote For EtherealCraft
We are a 24/7 Bending 1.19 server
Join our Discord! (You will have to join the Minecraft server and link your account in-game to see all channels)
Unlike most bending servers we have no p2w (pay-to-win) features!
Don't know what Bending is? No problem!
Last Map Reset: 4/9/2022
- Specializes in mobility and defense.
- The land is an ideal spot for an airbender, despite being able to bend in water as well.
- Techniques range from AirScooter, AirShield, creating Tornadoes, Blasting opponents with Air, Suffocation, and more.
- Natural pacifists, lack much raw damage output by default but make up for it in their mobility, utility, and speed.
- Increases speed, decreases hunger rate, and takes no fall damage.
- Can unlock the Flight and Soundbending subelements.
- Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
- Oceans are perfect for Waterbenders.
- By default, techniques range from freezing over lakes, manipulating water to do damage, creating waves and torrents, and much more.
- Utilizes a mixture of offensive and defensive abilities.
- Opens up possibilities in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
- Can unlock Bloodbending, Healing, Icebending and Plantbending subelements.
- Specializes in defense and utility.
- Earthbenders are the fastest miners in the game.
- Any area containing land is perfect for an earthbender.
- Techniques range from using Earth to guard yourself (Armor and Walls), using Earth to launch yourself, digging, blasting earth at other places, and much more.
- Like waterbenders, they utilize a mix of offensive and defensive playstyles.
- Can unlock the Sand, Metal, and Lavabending subelements.
- Very offensive playstyle.
- Any environment other than water is suitable for Firebenders.
- By default, abilities range from extinguishing fires, creating rings of fire on the ground, creating walls of fire, lightning, shooting fire blasts, and much more.
- Very few defensive moves.
- Can unlock the Lightning and Combustion subelements.