Minearchy ip: play.minearchy.net
Vote For Minearchy
Welcome to Minearchy!
A 1.14.4 Towny Community
- Server: Paper 1.14.4
- Difficulty: Hard
- Whitelist: off
- Game mode: Towny
- Land claiming/protection: on
What is Towny?
Towny is an extensive land claiming plugin designed for servers. Towny promotes teamwork and comradery through the creation of towns. You and all your friends can team up and start a town, claim land, and grow into a powerful nation. Every day, towns are required to pay an upkeep fee. If you fail to pay the fee, your town will fall to ruins. Jobs and player run shops are the only source of income. In order to keep your town thriving, players need to work their jobs and sell items to other neighboring towns. As your town grows and takes in more citizens, you might consider creating a nation with another town. As a nation, you can wage war against other nations. However, if you're not into player versus player combat, and all that, you might consider the peaceful life of running a neutral town. No matter if you like brutal combat or tending to your fields, towny is for you.
- Boss Fights
- Tiered Mobs
- A balanced, player run economy
- Custom Enchantments
- Custom Curses
- Community Challenges
- 25 Rankups
- Weekly events & tournaments
- Absolutely no pay to win
- Want to see more on this list? Join our discord https://discord.gg/vUEAanV and we’d be more than happy to consider your suggestions!
No one likes rules, so I’ll keep this short, simple, and straight to the point. Please keep in mind that staff members have the right to interpret and act upon these rules as they deem fit.
- Use common sense. If you don’t think you should do something, don’t do it.
- Respect the other players. This should go under common sense…
- No hacking or modding your client for an unfair advantage.
- Swearing is allowed in moderation.
- Discuss / post appropriate topics and materials.
- Griefing in claimed territories is not allowed. If a town/nation falls to ruins, looting is allowed.
If you have questions about any of the rules, please ask a staff member for clarification. They’d be more than happy to help you out.