Futuristicraft ip: mc.futuristicraft.com
Futuristicraft Is A Very Fun Minecraft Server. It Has Survival, Creative, and Skyblock.
1. Extreme disrespecting/toxic to other players is not tollerated. (Including racism.)
2. Any use of client modifications not specified on the allowed mods list are stictly prohibited.
3. Teaming with cheaters is not tollerated.
4. Spamming in CAPS or not is not tollerated.
5. Linking anything in the chat that is now allowed by our filter is strictly prohibited.
6. Do not encourage other players to partake in breaking the rules.
7. Impersonating our staff or other players is not tolerated.
8. Follow any given direction by our staff members.
9. You may not use any bots on our server.
10. If you break the rules punishments will be given on all accounts associated with you.
11. DDOS/DOS threatening is not tolerated.
12. Leaking players infomation is not tolerated.
13. Advertising other servers in global chat is not tolerated.
14. Offensive usernames are not tolerated.
15. Publically accusing other player is not tolerated.
16. Asking a staff member to read an application is not tolerated.
17. AFK spamming is stictly prohibited.
How to use land claim system:
/res - displays help.
/res select [x] [y] [z] - select a cuboid area to protect, X Y and Z are all a radius from your current location, you can also use a tool (wooden axe by default) to select land.
/res select size - show selected area size (ie number of blocks)
/res info <ResidenceName> - get info on a residence, leave off <ResidenceName> to view info on the one your standing in.
/res list - list residences you own
/res unstuck - moves you outside the protected area you're in.
/res message <residence> [enter/leave] [message] - sets a enter or leave area message. You can omit <residence> to use the one you're standing in.
/res message <residence> remove [enter/leave] - removes a enter or leave message.
/res rename - [OldName] [NewName] renames a residence. For subzones, OldName must the the full name (parent.subzone), while NewName is only the new name.
/res renamearea [residence] [OldName] [NewName] - Renames a physical area attached to a residence.
/res create [ResidenceName] - create a residence
/res area <add/remove> <residence> <areaID> - Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
/res remove [ResidenceName] - remove a residence
/res set <ResidenceName> [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on residences.
/res gset <ResidenceName> [GroupName] [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different groups
/res pset <ResidenceName> [PlayerName] [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different players
/res lset <ResidenceName> [blacklist/ignorelist] [material] - add/remove a material from the residence's blacklist/ignorelist.
/res lset <ResidenceName> info - list the Residence's blacklist/ignorelist settings.
/res mirror [FullSourceName] [TargetName] - set the TargetName space to have the same flags as SourceName.
move - true allows move rights
build - true allows build rights
use - true allows use of buttons, levers, doors, and crafting tables
container - true allows use of chests, furnaces, and dispencers
pvp - disabled
ignite - disabled
subzone - true allows subzoning
firespread - disabled
damage - disabled
tnt / creeper - disabled
monsters - disabled
flow - true allows liquid movement
tp - disabled
Market / Economy Commands
Become a landlord and rent to tenants by creating subzones in your residence. They'll appear in market and you can rent them out.
/res subzone <ResidenceName> [SubZoneName] - create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.
/res market rentable [Main residence name].[subplot name] [rent cost] [# of days] [repeat: true/false] - put up a subplot on the market for rent/
/res market [buy/info] [residence] - buy / view info on a residence for sale.
/res market sell [residence] [amount] - put up a residence for sale
/res market unsell [residence] - remove a residence from selling.
/res lease [renew/cost] [residence] - renew / show cost of renewing a residence. Cost only applies if using iConomy.
/res market list - see all properties that are available for purchase or rent