Medieval Lords of Minecraft
Medieval Lords of Minecraft ip: play.ml-mc.com
Medieval Lords of Minecraft - Service of a paid server for free!
Medieval Lords of Minecraft is a free MC RPG Server. Play through some of our exhilarating quests today!
Rule your own kingdom! Earn money by doing quests, level up your character for special perks! MLMC offers a seamless experience, which you will never forget. You won't even remember you're playing Minecraft!
ML-MC requires its users to go by a set of rules to ensure a quality gameplay experience for all users. Please follow the rules listed below.
- Griefing is allowed in unclaimed areas within the resource world.
- A severe action that affects people within a town will be considered grief.
- Grief is handled case by case.
- If you use your ranked power to steal from locked containers or if you circumvent locks by using /plot clear, you will break the rules.
- Breaking into a locked room to steal is considered griefing
- Do not kill players who send or receive teleports.
- You cannot teleport in a player to kill another player
- You cannot kill a player which you kick from your town until they have been given safe passage from your town.
- Excessive Caps
- Censoring swear words
- Advertising other servers or websites
- Sharing Links in global chat
- Spoilers of any kind
Chat rules are dealt with on a case by case basis. Users must speak English in global chat.
Do not do the following:
- Disrespect Staff - They work for free!
- Harass users
- Use excessive profanity towards anyone
- Make Racist, discriminatory, or any comments, which may seem excessively inappropriate.
- Sexual Harassment, especially towards a minor, will result in a ban.
- Inflammatory topics, including politics, may be discussed in the debate chat. Anywhere else is unacceptable.
- Pose a negative impact on the community.
- Doxing or releasing any personal information of a user is prohibited. If you do, you will be banned.
If you feel you are being harassed, /ignore the player and report the instance to a staff.
No form of scamming is allowed
- Blackmailing is not allowed
- Rigging an auction in your favor is not allowed. This includes:
- Colluding with players to bid to raise the price of said item
- Bidding a high price to trick users into bidding higher than they expect to
If you believe any of this has happened to you, take a screenshot and report the situation to an admin. Logs can only keep up with so many issues, and if there is no proof of a scam, you may not be able to be helped.
- Traps are allowed as long as they were placed before a player falls for it.
- The trapper must not physically interact with a trap or lure a character to it.
- Teleporting a character to a trap is against the rules
- You cannot drown or damage players with lava with lava or fire within your trap.
- Glitching to have an advantage over other users or towns in any way is not allowed.
- Block Glitching in order to gain access to an area is not allowed
If you discover a glitch, report it to an admin. Abusing a glitch you discover is not allowed.
- You are not allowed to surround a town on all four sides
- A town must be able to claim in at least one direction from all plots connected with at least a one chunk gap between your town and neighboring towns.
- Logging out to avoid a death in PvP is against the rules - die with honor.
- Using a disguise in PvP is prohibited
- Placing lava or fire on players during combat is prohibited
- Toggling town PvP to kill a player is not allowed
Mods Which Are Allowed
- Minimaps without radar
- Resource Packs which do not provide an unfair advantage
- Inventory Tweaks
- Schematica without printmode
- raising gamma
- Crafting macros that do not exceed 15 cps and require continuous interaction with the user.
- Anything that involves taping down your mouse
- If your mayor, advisors, and assistants are all inactive for more than 30 days, an admin may delete the town
- Activity is based on that account and not alts.
Shop Related Rules
- Nicknames which are used to impersonate another character will have their nickname removed.
- You are not allowed to sell items for other players
- You may not
- Sell your gold in exchange for real-world currency
- Have someone else purchase you a Minecraft account in exchange for items or currency
- No Lag Machines
- Redstone timers must be off if you are not using them
- No iron or gold farms using village mechanics or zombie pigman spawning with nether portals
- Overcrowded stock pens may be killed to avoid lag.
- Username which violate rules are not allowed
- You may not sell, trade, or give away boss drops.
Use common sense
Some rules are not listed as they are too obvious to be rules. Certain rules like, do not try to damage the server, do not find loopholes or evade our rules, etc.
|Registration Date||January 16, 2017|
|Last Pinged||less than a minute ago|
|Minecraft Server Statistics|